From Honolulu Studio we wondered how we could help with our creativity to a charitable project, and it occurred to us that nothing better than to dedicate it to women in their fight against breast cancer.

 

 

Thus was born VITATETA, an initiative that will donate all the benefits of VITATETA products to teta & teta , an association that is getting a lot of movement with great initiatives.

available until October 19
3 Postcard Mockups_1.jpg

Three illustrated postcards designed exclusively for VITATETA.

Fun earring designs that seek to socially support tits and no-tits.

DSCF1390_1.jpg

80% of the price of each product will go to the association, with the remaining 20% for materials and production. All design, work and time are part of the donation.

in total we have raised ...

300€

And it's all thanks to you, your purchases and your trust and support shown with the project. We can't be happier.

Shall we make another one next year?

donation
300€

Total purchases (excluding shipping costs)

€ 375

-

Percentage of production expenses

20% (75 €)
las cuentas claras
thanks
thanks
thanks
  • Black Instagram Icon
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Pinterest

NEWSLETTER